Facelift in iran : Rhytidectomy (Surgery for removing face wrinkles) is the most comprehensive method for treating face wrinkles and sagging facial skin caused by senility. It ranges from surgery with the lowest invasion rate to wider and complicated surgery. In this surgery, extra skin can be detached, subcutaneous tissue and muscles can be tightened and then skin can be stretched on face and neck again. This surgery, which is known as the “golden standard” of facial rejuvenation, eliminates the midface sagging, marionette linesand sagging in the lower part of the face around jowls as well as double chin. Every year, facelift surgery is performed on the thousands of individuals who are satisfied with the obtained results.
In the last decade there had a been strong interest in patients wanting to do . The demand of (Rhytidectomy) has taken over the population to those who are more interested in their appearance. As Iran is honorably known for rhinoplasty, many of these patients who are undergoing rhinoplasty, are also interested in a procedure. In my practice, I am noticing many more patients are inquiring about FaceLifts during consultation. Therefore, many surgeons in Iran are preforming conjunction with Rhinoplasty.
When to perform Facelift in iran ?
- If you feel that your face does not indicate your young spirit and energy level.
- If you deduce that sagging and extra skin are considered as the social or professional barrier for you.
- If you have signs of senility in your face but still your skin has some elasticity.
- If you look at the mirror and feel that you are harmed by time, gravity, exposure to sunlight and inheritance and you are no longer satisfied with your countenance.
- Performing merely one surgery has resulted in improving most parts of your face.
- may remain effective for 10 years or more and makes you feel 10 to 15 years younger.
- will change the shape of your neck and jawline better than any other technique.
- does not make a “new” person, it merely makes you younger.
- When you perform Facelift in iran , you cannot accomplish some routine tasks of your life.
- You may need to repeat this surgery later depending on your age and type of skin.
These positive and negative aspects should be considered in the . You should consult with your plastic surgeon if you emphasize on your specific negative or positive aspect.
Are you an appropriate candidate ?
Some face features that make you an appropriate candidate for facelift are as follows:
- Sagging of the skin in the midface or around the jawline.
- The formation of deep wrinkles that extend from the nose to the corners of the mouth (Nasolabial folds, which is also called laugh lines).
- The creation of lines which are continued from the coroner of the mouth to the chin (marionette lines).
- Sagging or shifting fat (volume) of the face
- Loosening of muscle tone of the lower face which causes sagging in the lower part of the face near to the mouth.
- Formation of the double chin caused by loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw.
- Neck skin sagging and wrinkling.
It is very likely that you are a proper candidate for Facelift in iran if you are healthy and have positive attitude as well as realistic expectations.
(1). Deep wrinkles on the cheek, sagging of the lower face around jowls and loose skin of the neck as well as the face will be solved .
(2). The skin of your face and neck will become smoother, tighter and more fresh after the surgery.
Detailed information about this surgery
How to perform facelift in iran?
Most of the techniques concentrate on the lower part of the face such as the jawline, sagging of the lower face around jowls and cheeks. Also, it may be worked on the midface or forehead. In some of these techniques, deeper tissue of face may be shifted or tightened and became younger. In other methods, it may be need to remove or add fat or other filler tissues in order to achieve the best possible results. Nowadays, there are a huge number of techniques with reliable and safe results as well as enduring impact.Created incisions depend on the area of the face that is under surgery and the amount of your desired change.
After making incisions, various amount of skin is detached from the “undermining” tissue and deeper layers are stretched upwards. When the skin of face and neck is detached from the undermining tissues and muscles, it will become free or loose and will be put on the face and neck at the end of the procedure but be careful to be smooth.
Then the skin surgeon stretches the skin from the temples, cheeks and neck to the upward, raises or moves the undermining connective tissue and eliminates the fat and excess skin. If the facial surgery is accomplished together with the neck lift, the surgeon tightens the neck muscles and stitches them in the middle line to create a strong muscular strand and hold the neck and jaw. Surgeon may perform liposuction surgery of the neck, the sagging of the lower face around jowls and face implant to increase the volume of the cheeks or chin.
At the end of this surgery, surgeon stretches the skin on the new undermining structure and closes the location of incisions using suture or small metal clips. Drain tubes are used if it is necessary and usually padded dressing and retentive are applied.
The purpose of the plastic surgeon and the entire surgical team is to help you to reach the most beautiful and also natural condition of your face and make your surgery as convenient as possible.
Incision appearance and scars of facelift
In all techniques , some incisions are created in the skin of around the ear.
(1). The incision line usually prolongs along the hair growth line as well as inside the natural shapes located in front and back of the ears.
(2). Then skin is stretched backwards and closed.
Traditional Facelift: The surgeon makes some incision along the hair growth line at the temples which are extended downwards and inside the natural shape in front and back of the ears. Then they hide in the naturalwrinkles back of the ears in the lower part of the skin that has hair.
limited incision: The surgeon makes some small incisions in the hair growth line started from temples and extended downwards as well as around the front area of the ears and then they hide in the natural wrinkles. Also, some incisions may be created in the lower eyelids, templesarea or under the upper lip.
Neck Lift: The surgeon makes some incisions started from the front of the earlobes and extended to around as well as the behind of the ears in the lower part of the scalp. A small incision is also made under the chin.
Adjusted incisions include variations of short scar with shorter incisions around the ear. Facelift in iran scars may be more or less invisible. They may be narrow, flat and completely located behind the ear in such a way that you can shave your hair.
The surgeon with professional board makes incisions in the hidden areas and parts where the scar looks like natural wrinkles. The healing of the incision depends on the surgical technique, prevention of the infection, reduction of the tension, nutrition, unknown and known underlying diseases, avoidance of smoking and your genetic tendencies.
The risk of “hypertrophic scars” and “keloids” is arisen whenever the skin is cut. This risk is higher among people with darker skin such as Black Americans (African Americans) and Hispanics. The injection of corticosteroid drugs or other treatments can be used to remedy the scar.
Choosing the Surgeon
Please choose a reliable surgeon.
It is important to consider the following items for choosing a surgeon:
- Education, training and having professional board
- Experience in Facelift surgery
- Your comfort with the surgeon.
The members of the American Association of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery are experienced and qualified to perform cosmetic surgery. Learn how to choose surgeon. When you find plastic surgeon with professional board experienced in facelift surgery, you should set an appointment with her (him) for consultation. Usually, you must pay for the initial visit because this counselling session is accurate and complete.
Initial appointment with the surgeon
Talk about your goals of beauty during the initial consultation. The surgeon assesses you to become a candidate for facelift and describes that how Facelift in iran can affect you. When the surgeon comprehends your goals and medical condition, alternative treatments may be considered for you (please refer to the relevant procedures).
It is significantly important to be absolutely honest in this consultation. Also, take some pictures of when you were younger with yourself. These photos may be considered as useful reference for talking about your goals. Be completely ready to answer the following questions:
- Do you have any disease or drug allergy? Are you under treatment?
- Have you everbeen under a surgery?
- Do you use any medicine, vitamin or herbal supplement?
- Do you use alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs?
- Have you been subjected to any non-invasive cosmetic surgery?
- What do you expect from this surgery?
- What is your mainspring of performing this surgery?
The surgeon may also do the following items:
- Ask you to look at the mirror and specify exactly what you want to change.
- Take some few photos to complete your medical records, measure your face and use digital images to show you the potential improvements.
- Evaluate your health status such as diseases or previous risk factors.
- Assess the elasticity of your skin.
- Talk about your options and recommend a course of treatment.
- Describe the possible results like risks or potential complications.
- Explain the type of anesthesia.
Your treatment plan
Regarding your goals and physical characteristics as well as education and experience of the surgeon, he (she) will provide some recommendations and information as follows:
- A method for your surgery such the type of procedures or the combination of several procedures.
- Results that you can predict.
- Your financial investment in the surgery.
- Associated risks and complications.
- Anesthesia options and surgical location
- Things you need for the surgery
- What can you expect after surgery?
- To make a more conscious and intelligent decision, check the photos of before and after surgery of individuals who are similar to you and find the answer of all of your questions.
You should ask the following questions from your plastic surgeon:
To have a complete overview of the questions that you should ask the surgeon related to his (her) field of work to ensure the safety of the plastic surgery and also to plan the surgery please refer to Planning Toolkit.
These questions are provided to help you:
- Make the most informed and smart decision about your surgery.
- Ensure that you have chosen an appropriate surgeon for your surgery.
- Make your initial counseling as effectual as possible.
- Find out the available options, potential results and risks.
It is necessary that the candidate of facelift plays an active role in the surgery. Therefore, please use the following questions as a starting point for your initial consultation:
Facelift in iran Cost
- Am I a proper candidate ?
- Are my expectations logical and realistic?
- Do you have any photos from the before and after surgery of the previous candidates?
- Will my scars be visible?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend for me?
- What is the cost of my Facelift ?
- In your opinion, what should I do to achieve the best results from ?
- How long my recovery? When I can resume my normal activities?
- What are the risks and complications of my surgery?
- How to deal with complications?
- What should I do if the result of the facelift does not meet the goals we agreed on?
Preparing for the surgery
In order to have the least problems during the recovery period, it is necessary that:
- If you want to color your hair, you should do this before the surgery. Otherwise, you must wait at least one month after surgery.
- Fill up your refrigerator with fruits, vegetables and low-fat proteins. Low-fat proteins help to heal wounds. Do not consume salt since sodium increases the inflammation. Prepare frozen foods for yourself before the surgery. High-protein, low-salt and soft foods are the most appropriate choice for the first few days after the surgery.
- Plan for your recovery location. If you have rocking chair, the best thing to do is to keep your legs, knees and head high. If you do not have rocking chair, use a plenty of pillows to rest your head and knees. Put the telephone and remote control of TV next to your bed if possible.
- Select the clothes that you want to wear in the first few days after the surgery. These clothes should be open front, so that you do not compel to drag them on your head. You should wear the same kind of the clothes on the day of the surgery. Also, you should wear comfortable shoes.
- Be sure to take a lot of time to rest and refrain from doing house works, lifting heavy things and exercising. Do not use the hot-water shower and tub as well as sauna for up to 2-3 weeks.
Post-surgical (postoperative) care and recovery
Recovery and healing wounds
The surgeon will tell you how long it takes to return to your normal activity level and work. After the surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed information about the post-surgical (postoperative) care such as the following items:
- Drains, if they are embedded.
- Normal symptoms that you will see.
- Potential signs of the complications.
For information about the short-term recovery locations, please refer to the Aftercare and Recovery in Planning Toolkit.
The durability of the Facelift in iran results
Although genes, the quality of your skin and taking care of your skin affect the durability of the facelift, the lifting technique is more important than anything.
- The durability of minimalist facelift techniques, which has fast recovery, is less than all other methods.
Classic standard or complete : This surgery can be performed through several techniques called SMAS-platysma, SMAS-ectomy, SMAS-imbrications, deep plane, composite lift or sub-periosteal. All of these approaches require extensive rearrangement of the undermining muscles of the face as well as the remarkable detaching of skin from the undermining tissues and muscles. Also, these techniques need procedures that must be performed by trained aesthetic and plastic surgeons with professional board.Their recovery is longer (two or three weeks) but results may be last for more than 10 years.
- The broader the procedure, the longer the recovery period, so that you enjoy the results of the procedures for longer time.
Keep in touch with your aesthetic and plastic surgeon
In order to preserve your safety and obtain the most beauty and the healthiest results, you should visit your surgeon on the specified dates for evaluation and whenever you have question about the healing and its results.
Costs of facelift in iran
The cost of facelift is varied based on the doctor, geographical area and facelift technique.
In order to know the doctor’s wage for each surgery, you should be aware about the average of this fee throughout the country.
This fee merely includes the doctor’s or surgeon’s wage in the last year and do not include the cost of surgical facilities, anesthetic, medical tests, used drugs, surgical costumes or other miscellaneous expenses associated.
Since facelift is an optional surgery, insurance does not pay these costs. A large number of surgeons suggest some financial plans to patient in order to make this surgery more affordable.
Choose your surgeon by considering the quality of his (her) work, training received and work experiences not based on the costs.
By observing the important certifications, training courses and testimonials of the members of ASAPS, you can see why they are widely known for their professional work in the field of aesthetic and plastic surgery as they perform their work with the highest standard.
Limitations and Risks facelift iran
Fortunately rarely has considerable complications. This surgery is still considered as the golden standard for facial rejuvenation and usually performed without problem.
You should talk about the potential risks and complications of this surgery during the consultation with doctor. These risks are identical in most of the surgeries. Some of the potential complications of all surgeries are as follows:
- Inappropriate reaction to anesthesia
- Hematoma or serum (the accumulation of the blood or fluid under the skin that may need to be removed.)
- Sensory changes
- Scarring effect
- Allergic reactions
- Damage to the undermining structure of the skin
- Unsatisfactory results that may leads to more surgeries.
You can minimize some specific risks by following the tips and instructions of the aesthetic and plastic surgery with specialized board before and after the facelift surgery.